2020 GDT Week #14 Steelers at Bills

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

It was fine play calling.  Drop on first down then Johnson stopping his comeback on 3rd after not getting enough depth.

ok, lets agree that ben should forget about throwing at DJ for a game or 2, get other players the chance that will catch instead of drop

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It was fine play calling.  Drop on first down then Johnson stopping his comeback on 3rd after not getting enough depth.

No it wasn't. It's predictable. I told my wife that I bet one of our first 5 plays would be a Claypool End Around and I was right. Fichtner's playcalling is so vanilla and it's ridiculous. We aren't the Chiefs by any means but we have weapons. Not many teams can go 5-Deep at WR the way that we can. And yet we don't try to adopt anything some other great offenses in the league are doing. We keep running the exact same vanilla stuff every damn week.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

No it wasn't. It's predictable. I told my wife that I bet one of our first 5 plays would be a Claypool End Around and I was right. Fichtner's playcalling is so vanilla and it's ridiculous. We aren't the Chiefs by any means but we have weapons. Not many teams can go 5-Deep at WR the way that we can. And yet we don't try to adopt anything some other great offenses in the league are doing. We keep running the exact same vanilla stuff every damn week.

I said fine, not great, not good.  Just fine.  Execute the first play and it's a different story.