Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Just now, ChiefMoccanooga said:

I'm actually surprised at how well Mularkey and OC has been moving the offense tonight. Although we haven't scored a TD yet and Mariota is still hurt. Given what we been dealt I'm actually a little amazed. Just my opinion...

We are moving the ball. There have been some stumbles but we are moving the ball.  However,  we got two defensive penalties that gave us 1st downs.
And we still can't score in the redzone.  

This offense is under-performing.
This defense just isn't good right now. Feels like they are just lost in the secondary.  Can't stop anyone up front. 

Something is lost in translation here. Either our guys really aren't getting the concepts of what we're trying to run or our defensive coaching staff really is that bad at game planning. I think it's a little bit of both, but either way you slice it our coaches are terrible. No excuse for how bad this defense is.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Mularkey doesn't have the balls.

True. But I think Mularkey knows he is the same position as Butch is. If he doesn't blame, our poor showings, and boot someone, he will be the one to get the boot at the end of the season. But both Butch and Mularkey are too ignorant to realize the sinking boats. But Mularkey may have no choice soon.

Just now, SerenityNow said:

Something is lost in translation here. Either our guys really aren't getting the concepts of what we're trying to run or our defensive coaching staff really is that bad at game planning. I think it's a little bit of both, but either way you slice it our coaches are terrible. No excuse for how bad this defense is.

No excuse given the "talent" we have on defense. Somebody isn't understanding something.

Archived