Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

It’s these little things again that just makes me dislike Mularkey as the HC even more than I already do.

The injury gave the Titans time to call a play then Mularkey doesn’t even let the play clock to get to 1 and calls a timeout.

why even send the offense out there and waste a timeout? 

Also the stadium was pumped he was going to go for it but then sucked the air out of it by calling the timeout 

Just now, titans0021 said:

Want to be a power run team...runs a toss on 3rd and 2 and then kick a FG on 4th. 

I actually don’t totally disagree with taking the 3 points. Our defense isn’t gonna stop them and the offense hasn’t been great. Take the points. Just don’t understand the 3rd down call if you’re not gonna go for it 

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Also nice that we don't challenge the spot when we're burning a timeout anyways. Really learning from past mistakes.

PK also came back and said if we lost the challenge then we don't get the challenge back. So it's not just an even swap for a TO.

Also, sidenote. I don't expect our defense to stop anyone for the rest of the season. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

PK also came back and said if we lost the challenge then we don't get the challenge back. So it's not just *** for tat.

Also, sidenote. I don't expect our defense to stop anyone for the rest of the season. 

When was the last time we honestly ran out of challenges though?

Just now, KingTitan said:

PK also came back and said if we lost the challenge then we don't get the challenge back. So it's not just *** for tat.

No wonder why the Browns went back to Kizer they need to boost his confidence 

Archived