Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Just now, KingTitan said:

Taylor getting some reps in the passing game and not coming up with many plays.  That was a call just for him and he didn't win that one on one

Ball was under a thrown the DB didn’t even turn his head if that’s Adoree it’s probably a flag but Mariota needs to lead him to give him a chance 

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I'm not saying he is THE problem, jesus christ lol 

But he's been fine? Of course he's not normal Marcus. He's missed a couple throws and he's limited because we're max protecting and only sending two or three players out on routes.

Nobody is creating for him and Murray actively sabotaged a play by not coming out and cutting Simon.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Taylor getting some reps in the passing game and not coming up with many plays.  That was a call just for him and he didn't win that one on one

just his second target and the corner played it great. maybe, just maybe, we should run some underneath stuff

Just now, titans0021 said:

But he's been fine? Of course he's not normal Marcus. He's missed a couple throws and he's limited because we're max protecting and only sending two or three players out on routes.

Nobody is creating for him and Murray actively sabotaged a play by not coming out and cutting Simon.

I agree the majority of the blame on that play should go to Murray. However, when Marcus sees that Simon is staring him down directly in his passing lane, he can't make that throw...

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I will admit Mariota is more hurt than I gave him credit for but the playcalls are not helping him. Throwing to the backs has worked trying to get Walker involved seems invisible. Titans have been running screens all year pretty well and tonight havnt seen any 

There whole offensive scheme is a joke, like I’ve been saying if we can’t run the ball our passing game struggles. It’s nothing hard to plan for

Archived