NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

What? So if the question of what a team accomplishes comes up, should I just bite my tongue? My comment about the Nuggets was 'nothing yet' and I will happily say the same thing about the Tatum era for the Celtics, 'nothing yet'. 

Why am I being forced to argue truths here? I am confused, what is your point? That you should be totally satisfied with the Nuggets current level of success? 

I think they are more pointing out how unnecessary the comment "what has it gotten them?" is when they are a young successful team that looks set up for the next decade. That's like saying "what has Luka done for Dallas?". Odd gripe to have.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, champ11 said:

it's gonna be a fun season as a fan. a lot of new faces. we pretty much had the same team the last 2 years

Yep. Losing Grant sucks, but if he didn't wanna be there for the same price as what he got from the Pistons, then best of luck to him.

Think he was getting a little bit overrated anyways, but I am glad you'll have one less wing defender if we match-up with you guys again.

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

not all of us can fail up like the lakers 

Damn bruh..... 💔

After how complimentary I was about the Nuggets in the playoffs, went to bat for their lack of prime time games and even was gushing about them a few posts before this. 

• Like 1

Glad to see LaMelo at least knocking down a few threes. Still don't like his shot, especially off the dribble, but stationary its not as bad. It's gonna be a struggle for a while, but I hope he can improve it, because it would unlock so much of his game and allow him more freedom to drive and unleash that passing savant ability he already has.

30 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep. Losing Grant sucks, but if he didn't wanna be there for the same price as what he got from the Pistons, then best of luck to him.

Think he was getting a little bit overrated anyways, but I am glad you'll have one less wing defender if we match-up with you guys again.

Damn bruh..... 💔

After how complimentary I was about the Nuggets in the playoffs, went to bat for their lack of prime time games and even was gushing about them a few posts before this. 

LMAO okay okay i'll try my best and call a truce on my salty Laker hate for now. Any Stephen A meme can win me over

• Like 1

Steph is going to be the best show in the league night in and night out. He's going to put the team on his back. 

LaMelo is definitely more aggressive and assertive then Lonzo. He's going to have his fair share of ugly moments year one but going forward he is a problem.