NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I rather have LeVert in the starting line up since he has more size next to Kyrie but either way both the starting and bench units are stacked.

Main thing is just health and having their top two guns healthy for the playoffs. If so, then they will be just fine. 

And have Dinwiddie as the 6th man? They are very similar in stature and i think Levert can create his own shot more so than Dinwiddie, granted to be honest with you i wouldn’t mind putting someone like Prince into the starting lineup and have both Dinwiddie and Levert on the second unit together.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I rather have LeVert in the starting line up since he has more size next to Kyrie but either way both the starting and bench units are stacked.

Main thing is just health and having their top two guns healthy for the playoffs. If so, then they will be just fine. 

You think the Nets are trying to showcase LeVert while KD and Kyrie are off the court? He has the size and the ability to get his shot. Came off the bench and scored 18pts in 21 minutes. He could be in prime position to be a strong 6th man of the year candidate but I could also see if the Nets still want to trade for Harden to boost LeVert stock having him be “the guy” on the court while KD and Kyrie are on the bench for rest. Not to mention times where KD and Kyrie will be “load managing” and miss some games. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

KD is enough of a good natured a-hole that I think it is a great personality match with Kyrie. 

Hey birds of a feather flocks together lol. I’m a KD and Kyrie fan mainly because of what they do on the court. Kyrie does charity like helping WNBA when covid hit so that was great. I can care less what they do though personality wise off the court. As long as they ball on the court and win games. I grew up as a Bulls fan and Rodman was strange but only thing that matter was rebounds, defense, and helping the Bulls win titles. 

15 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

And have Dinwiddie as the 6th man? They are very similar in stature and i think Levert can create his own shot more so than Dinwiddie, granted to be honest with you i wouldn’t mind putting someone like Prince into the starting lineup and have both Dinwiddie and Levert on the second unit together.

Yeah, I'd rather have Dinwiddie off the bench but I think either works. But I wouldn't want Prince in the starting line up though you can put him there to match up with the likes of LeBron or Giannis or Kawhi. 

11 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

You think the Nets are trying to showcase LeVert while KD and Kyrie are off the court? He has the size and the ability to get his shot. Came off the bench and scored 18pts in 21 minutes. He could be in prime position to be a strong 6th man of the year candidate but I could also see if the Nets still want to trade for Harden to boost LeVert stock having him be “the guy” on the court while KD and Kyrie are on the bench for rest. Not to mention times where KD and Kyrie will be “load managing” and miss some games. 

Don't think so and highly doubtful the Rockets trade Harden to the Nets. Herro and Simmons are more valuable assets and Rockets can likely get either. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I'd rather have Dinwiddie off the bench but I think either works. But I wouldn't want Prince in the starting line up though you can put him there to match up with the likes of LeBron or Giannis or Kawhi. 

Don't think so and highly doubtful the Rockets trade Harden to the Nets. Herro and Simmons are more valuable assets and Rockets can likely get either. 

At this point it doesn’t seem like the Rockets will but you never know. This takes me back to when Howard wanted out of Orlando and wanted to play with Brooklyn with his friend Williams but it never happened because Orlando didn’t want to grant his wishes then he ended up with the Lakers. I won’t be surprised if Harden ends up in a place he has little to no desire to go too. 

More excited about Quickley than Toppin. Hoping he’s another Kentucky guard who was more advanced with the ball than he was allowed to show.

Knox might actually develop into a decent spot shooter but he’s still terrible at literally everything else.

Barrett sucks. What exactly is he good at?

Edited by redsoxsuck05

Also still lol at that Zhaire for Bridges swap. Not saying Bridges is exactly what Philly needed because his shot is really wonky and Thybulle may end up fulfilling that role...but that was such a 2K trade. Colangelo smugly trading the higher OVR but worse POT for an extra pick, put Zhaire in the G League and watch his ratings get boosted by 10 within a year.

Is this gonna be a Lebron 69 FT% year? Dude is bricking these fts

I mean most likely. He's shot below 70% from the line 3 of the last 4 seasons. Last time he was above was the 2017-18 Cavs season.

But, overall our FT% and rate should be a bit higher this year.

If DBook actually becomes a good 3pt shooter he gonna have like a 63-64TS % lol

Curry and Barkley are pretty much the only players to do that in a high scoring szn 

Is this gonna be a Lebron 69 FT% year? Dude is bricking these fts

That's just who LeBron is at the FT line and that's not going to change.

33 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

At this point it doesn’t seem like the Rockets will but you never know. This takes me back to when Howard wanted out of Orlando and wanted to play with Brooklyn with his friend Williams but it never happened because Orlando didn’t want to grant his wishes then he ended up with the Lakers. I won’t be surprised if Harden ends up in a place he has little to no desire to go too. 

Funny story on that is Orlando had a deal with the Nets but they were able to convince Howard to stay by bringing him his favorite snacks and candy lol. 

Nets just don't have THAT trade piece for Harden. Dude is a super talent and LeVert is good but not a top asset. Nets don't need Harden though, they are fine with their current roster anyways. 

• Like 1