NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Did you watch LeBron a couple months ago? AD? Guess not lol.

You sound dumb fr fr.

And you sound like a Lakers homer. You're all too cocky. I picked Lakers to win the chip at the start of the season last year. Clippers have went thru the same adjustment year you guys did in Lebron's first year there, LeBron got a year older and the shortest off-season of all time and the Clippers retooled and got a much better fit in at head coach.

Just now, Kirill said:

And you sound like a Lakers homer. You're all too cocky. I picked Lakers to win the chip at the start of the season last year. Clippers have went thru the same adjustment year you guys did in Lebron's first year there, LeBron got a year older and the shortest off-season of all time and the Clippers retooled and got a much better fit in at head coach.

I can't vet what you said last season, but I'll take your word for it.

You have sounded like a Lakers hater all off-season though lol.

I'm aware LeBron is a year older and will be slow to get back to form. I'm not worried about the first month of the season. Clippers need this game. It's big for momentum after what happened in the playoffs and because they have a tougher schedule to start the season than we do.

I like what I've seen from Lue and the Clippers so far with the ball movement/spacing if you read any of my posts since the game started. I don't disagree they got better.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

How much burn? Asking for fantasy purposes lol

It's too early to say, but Vogel loves him. 

There was a bit from a podcast on either The Ringer or The Athletic. I think the latter. One of the NBA media guys on it said they were standing around in the bubble for a Lakers practice and THT was doing his thing and they made a remark about him and Vogel kinda said to them "that kid is gonna start for me next year" and they were like "he said what?" and they realized he probably didn't mean it literally, but it shows how high he thinks of him.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if THT is the starter before this season is over. 

If its for fantasy purposes you'll probably have to hold onto him until he establishes himself though.

I haven't played fantasy basketball in a while and don't know if there is enough bench spots to stash him.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

It's too early to say, but Vogel loves him. 

There was a bit from a podcast on either The Ringer or The Athletic. I think the latter. One of the NBA media guys on it said they were standing around in the bubble for a Lakers practice and THT was doing his thing and they made a remark about him and Vogel kinda said to them "that kid is gonna start for me next year" and they were like "he said what?" and they realized he probably didn't mean it literally, but it shows how high he thinks of him.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if THT is the starter before this season is over. 

If its for fantasy purposes you'll probably have to hold onto him until he establishes himself though.

I haven't played fantasy basketball in a while and don't know if there is enough bench spots to stash him.

Points league. I have Terrence Ross who is pretty much a turd in non-category basketball because all he's good for is 3s and about 14 PPG. I have a claim in on Deni Avdija but I'm also waiver #9 so I'm not sure I'll get him. We have 3 bench spots so I'm not sure it's feasible to scoop THT now but he's def on my watchlist.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Points league. I have Terrence Ross who is pretty much a turd in non-category basketball because all he's good for is 3s and about 14 PPG. I have a claim in on Deni Avdija but I'm also waiver #9 so I'm not sure I'll get him. We have 3 bench spots so I'm not sure it's feasible to scoop THT now but he's def on my watchlist.

Yeah, just monitor his minutes as the season progresses then. He's a good candidate to pick-up by midseason.

On that note... out of the game with another ticky tack foul call smh.