NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, the Warriors without Klay aren't a good team.  I mean, you take Kyrie off the Nets they look awful.  You take AD off the Lakers, they're going to be awful.  I'm not reading into one game.  The Nets are going to be good.

True but this Warriors team can still make the playoffs as long as Steph stays healthy. This game wasn’t competitive. Also KD is still getting his legs under him because he still isn’t looking as sharp as we know he can be shooting. The Nets haven’t figured out rotation, the chemistry still needs to be to where the Lakers should be with most of their main guys and of course Nash as a first year coach need to get used to things too. Like this team still has room to grew big time: But I 1000% agree with you. Warriors need Klay in the worst way. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

True but this Warriors team can still make the playoffs as long as Steph stays healthy. This game wasn’t competitive. Also KD is still getting his legs under him because he still isn’t looking as sharp as we know he can be shooting. The Nets haven’t figured out rotation, the chemistry still needs to be to where the Lakers should be with most of their main guys and of course Nash as a first year coach need to get used to things too. Like this team still has room to grew big time: But I 1000% agree with you. Warriors need Klay in the worst way. 

They're really not that good without Klay.  Especially as Draymond Green gets worse the older he gets.  They're a fringe playoff team at best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

All that Kyrie slander during the offseason, that man is cooking the Warriors. 

All I need is for him to stay healthy. It’s funny how he stay relatively with LeBron. It’s funny how AD stayed relatively healthy with LeBron. If he stays relatively healthy with KD so they can be that duo that I know they can be with the rest of this supporting cast the Nets will be a force. He is definitely going to cook and KD will eventually get his legs under him and yeah I’m excited lol. 

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

They're really not that good without Klay.  Especially as Draymond Green gets worse the older he gets.  They're a fringe playoff team at best.

They're really not even that. They aren't good at all and Draymond isn't fixing that. They'll be picking closer to top 5 in the draft than they will be the playoffs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

All I need is for him to stay healthy. It’s funny how he stay relatively with LeBron. It’s funny how AD stayed relatively healthy with LeBron. If he stays relatively healthy with KD so they can be that duo that I know they can be with the rest of this supporting cast the Nets will be a force. He is definitely going to cook and KD will eventually get his legs under him and yeah I’m excited lol. 

LeRecovery be imparting all his knowledge to his students!!

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They're really not even that. They aren't good at all and Draymond isn't fixing that. They'll be picking closer to top 5 in the draft than they will be the playoffs.

I mean, I think they're a ~30 win team as long as they stay relatively healthy.