NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, NYRaider said:

Just because some young players struggled early and then developed into good/great players doesn't mean that'll be the case for other guys. 

He can't shoot at all, he doesn't play defense, and he's not athletic enough to beat guys off the bounce consistently in the league. He is what he is and that's MCW with some hype around him. 

I never said that it will be the case for LaMelo. I even said in that very post that it might not work out and those holes in his game could remain that way and he never develops into the player a lot of scouts and GMs thought he could be. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I never said that it will be the case for LaMelo. I even said in that very post that it might not work out and those holes in his game could remain that way and he never develops into the player a lot of scouts and GMs thought he could be. 

LaMelo sucks, he's literally just a taller, worse version of Lonzo. 

13 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I just saw Tatum's 3. Don't act all bad after that shot...come on man. Just laugh it off and put your hand up like players in tennis after getting BS points after hitting the net. You threw up garbage.

Breh its the season opener against the best team in the east, of course they gonna go wild, there is no player in the nba that wouldnt and he didnt even go all that wild, looked more relieved than anything else 

Edited by Troy Brown

6 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Breh its the season opener against the best team in the east, of course they gonna go wild, there is no player in the nba that wouldnt and he didnt even go all that wild, looked more relieved than anything else 

How mad would you be tomorrow if Kyrie hits a game winner bank shot at the buzzer?