NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Other than the Clippers the Nets if things break right are the only other team I can see beating the Lakers. I just would have us as favorites.

I'd agree with that to an extent, a lot of basketball to be played but I could see the Clippers, Nets, or Bucks beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. Dallas is also a dark horse if Porzingis can get healthy but the Lakers are definitely the favorite as it stands unless they suffer a major injury.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd agree with that to an extent, a lot of basketball to be played but I could see the Clippers, Nets, or Bucks beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. Dallas is also a dark horse if Porzingis can get healthy but the Lakers are definitely the favorite as it stands unless they suffer a major injury.

I like Dallas a lot, but I just don't think they have enough defense. Porzingis coming back should help and I liked the Richardson pick-up, but I think they are still another year or two away from really competing for a title.

And, not a title contender, but I'm riding with the Suns to finish higher than people expect. I wouldn't be shocked if they end up being the 4th seed or something.