NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

There was no argument to be made there and I'm not gonna continue to argue with fools.

bro your whole argument was that a dude who scored 31 on 10/16 and won the game was held in check. you're a knowledgeable guy but you're a straight up heinsohn and it's best to acknowledge it now 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

bro your whole argument was that a dude who scored 31 on 10/16 and won the game was held in check. you're a knowledgeable guy but you're a straight up heinsohn and it's best to acknowledge it now 

My whole argument was that Dennis played good defense on Dame which is true and you changed it to me saying he shut him down. You ignored context like Dame making a lucky bank three and getting BS foul calls like hitting Schroder in the face and getting a superstar call where Dennis never touched him on a 3 point attempt that he bricked. Schroder was in his hip pocket almost all game and again besides those 6 points that were BS you are acting like all those buckets were scored on Schroder lol. He played the better game of the two point guards if you actually watched the game, but I digress. Winning the game has nothing to do with any of this. The reason the Lakers lost wasn't Schroder's performance. It was a lack of effort by other players like AD (maybe his worst game ever as a Laker?) and Harrell. A lack of adjustments by Vogel who is just tinkering with ish and doesn't care if he drops games in the regular season. Good on Dame for barely winning the game though I guess.

15 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Blazers just put out more effort all night. Besides Schroder most guys didn't bring it in that regard. Dame got a BS bank three and also a BS 3 PT shooting foul.... you can point to the score difference right there, but overall Dennis held him in check most of the game.

AD was especially lazy tonight. Wasn't putting up much effort on either end. He has these games occasionally and it really hurts us offensively especially.

Trez was out there for 16 straight minutes in the 2nd half and they didn't even try and feed him at times when we were struggling offensively and he's good at getting a bucket down low. I didn't get it. Like you said we didn't see Gasol again after Trez went in. Vogel was trying things out, but they weren't working.

We lost by a small margin in a game we were sloppy, our best player looked pathetic, and our rotations were questionable. It's definitely a game we deserve to lose.

"overall dennis held him in check for most of the game" 

yeah ok u didnt say it but i made it all up