McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

maybe if he turned good, he could only give to good ppl and vice versa

you only need to convince me, rack. theres no harm in claiming the town role you need dead. If i believe you, i will vote shady now.

Well if my life hinges on whether you believe me, then I'm already screwed. Considering you've thrown in with ******* Santa and the guy who has survived a lynch.

I need town to win but I also need my guy to die, which I don't think will happen if I give up the name because then they will never claim.

Just now, rackcs said:

Well if my life hinges on whether you believe me, then I'm already screwed. Considering you've thrown in with ******* Santa and the guy who has survived a lynch.

I need town to win but I also need my guy to die, which I don't think will happen if I give up the name because then they will never claim.

nobody is going to claim.

tell you what.

you tell us who you need dead.

if shady is lynched and flips commie, whoever that role is will claim. 

you kill them, and we lynch mwil next day

everyone wins

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

nobody is going to claim.

tell you what.

you tell us who you need dead.

if shady is lynched and flips commie, whoever that role is will claim. 

you kill them, and we lynch mwil next day

everyone wins

or whoever is here can tell you that they arent that role

rack says that he needs one town guy dead, but refuses to say who it is, but sas that he'll win with town despite how anti town it is to want to kill a town at this point in any event lmaoooooooo

rack is giving off big grinch energy rn but what i'll also note is that he only started to claim town-sided 3P after i had done the exact same thing

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

rack says that he needs one town guy dead, but refuses to say who it is, but sas that he'll win with town despite how anti town it is to want to kill a town at this point in any event lmaoooooooo

rack is giving off big grinch energy rn but what i'll also note is that he only started to claim town-sided 3P after i had done the exact same thing

I soft claimed my role right away day 1. You softed yours day 2 after you made it up.

And you're ******* Santa in a game where it makes no sense. And your scum mate was all over it yesterday to distance you two since one of you was the obvious lynch. Then when you both survived, he completely flip flopped for no reason since with the ratio being lower he needed you alive and someone else dead. And he's ignored every time I've pointed out how he flip flopped on your claim with no reason.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I very much resent the fact that I have to share this info when its so ******* obvious that its shady and mwil but fine. I need Herbert Hoover dead.

You need a President from 1928 dead with McCarthyism prevalent in the 50s? The Palmer raids in the 20s weren’t even under him.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I soft claimed my role right away day 1. You softed yours day 2 after you made it up.

And you're ******* Santa in a game where it makes no sense. And your scum mate was all over it yesterday to distance you two since one of you was the obvious lynch. Then when you both survived, he completely flip flopped for no reason since with the ratio being lower he needed you alive and someone else dead. And he's ignored every time I've pointed out how he flip flopped on your claim with no reason.

i’ve explained already why santa isn’t outlandish in this setup but sure choose to ignore that

reckon you and orca have colluded to make this justice aligned and third party and fake cop thing up, which is why orca soft went back on making me the communist when i put out something that directly contradicts what he said