McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

this is just you asking me what alignment i am again lol. malf seems to have tacked on to what i'm getting at here.

but as of tomorrow i will officially be town, though i have been playing townsided since D2 after scoping my options D1.

this sort of doesn't accord with the fact i was subpoena'd and you think rack is doing the subpoenas in any event, no?

It matters specifically. What color are you? 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Shady Slim are you a lone wolf or are there others with you?

just me, and i am certain my role is unique tbh (as in, there isn't another lone wolf competing with my role with the same wincon)

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

cool man

pick the americans.

we got you.

pretty much done and done

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It matters specifically. What color are you? 

if i tell you the colours it'll give away too much tbh. just know that tomorrow it will be blue and only blue.

Not really getting the best feeling from Shady playing this other faction thing so cagey. Feels like there’s something incriminating about the name or colour. Like he’s a pinko or something. Not fully buying that keeping it hush hush is about not having a target on him from the reds. It’s plausible, but kinda sketchy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

just me, and i am certain my role is unique tbh (as in, there isn't another lone wolf competing with my role with the same wincon)

pretty much done and done

if i tell you the colours it'll give away too much tbh. just know that tomorrow it will be blue and only blue.

ah and you were doing so well.

bad answer. very bad answer