McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

16 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Not really getting the best feeling from Shady playing this other faction thing so cagey. Feels like there’s something incriminating about the name or colour. Like he’s a pinko or something. Not fully buying that keeping it hush hush is about not having a target on him from the reds. It’s plausible, but kinda sketchy. 

it's selfish, i give you that. role i've got i think is quite powerful with the town (i've insinuated as much already), especially if there are other town clears - but i don't want them to know how or why

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

it's selfish, i give you that. role i've got i think is quite powerful with the town (i've insinuated as much already), especially if there are other town clears - but i don't want them to know how or why

It’d be nice if you could explain something more about why you think the role is so particularly power with town, to make that the better avenue to a win for you. Especially since you’re insinuating that you’re quite afraid of the reds targeting you. Those two things don’t seem to completely jive. 

Just now, Tugboat said:

It’d be nice if you could explain something more about why you think the role is so particularly power with town, to make that the better avenue to a win for you. Especially since you’re insinuating that you’re quite afraid of the reds targeting you. Those two things don’t seem to completely jive. 

the crux of my wincon, even once i pick a side (which indeed is going to be the americans) is survival, and i don't win if i don't survive 

whichever side i pick, i can bring great benefits to that side because of my role's ability. however, if i'm to side with the communists, especially with how the game's gone so far - i'd have to essentially go the full chaos mode, which i don't think would be conducive to me surviving. i think if the reds knew what i could bring to town they'd be able to either a) neutralise benefits i can bring or b) just off me, and this is especially a concern given i think the subpoena belongs to the mafia

10 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

the crux of my wincon, even once i pick a side (which indeed is going to be the americans) is survival, and i don't win if i don't survive 

whichever side i pick, i can bring great benefits to that side because of my role's ability. however, if i'm to side with the communists, especially with how the game's gone so far - i'd have to essentially go the full chaos mode, which i don't think would be conducive to me surviving. i think if the reds knew what i could bring to town they'd be able to either a) neutralise benefits i can bring or b) just off me, and this is especially a concern given i think the subpoena belongs to the mafia

you've always been alone?

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

giphy.gif

finally, thank you🐧

only took you four hours to come on my side lol, but provided i'm right and you're town you'll be better for it tbh

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Shady Slim you are a 3rd party.

mafia is never going to kill you.

dont give up your power.

just tell us the color of your alignment

in good faith

if i do tell you my colours it gives up my role, there is no giving up my colours without essentially claiming the role anyway - which as i'm sure u can understand i am reticent to do and if i told you my role, well, you'd see why 

Just now, Shady Slim said:

finally, thank you🐧

only took you four hours to come on my side lol, but provided i'm right and you're town you'll be better for it tbh

if i do tell you my colours it gives up my role, there is no giving up my colours without essentially claiming the role anyway - which as i'm sure u can understand i am reticent to do and if i told you my role, well, you'd see why 

i kinda get it...i mean for most people though.

most of the players will see you as an easy vote