McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, Malfatron said:

@rackcs spill it bro

the fact that orca is so keen on you being a cultist is weird

@Shady Slim can you at least confirm whether you are purple?

Just trying to make a sense of Justice and multiple people (assuming Justice has the subpoena) and we haven't seen another kill 

Then add in Shady is also claiming non town. Too many non town given Red is mafia almost guaranteed 

So no kill and more than 1 person....cult possibly 

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

rack is cult.

tried to cult orca n1 and it failed because orca was scum.

successfully culted shady n2.

now.....find the flaw in this ****.

well i wasn't culted either, but i was roleblocked from doing, well, given that you got my softclaim, you know what my role does

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so @Shady Slim you good with a rack vote?

based on the info from orca that he is third party, which i do buy, yes, but i also don't necessarily believe he's a cult leader, given myself and orca both reported being 

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Shady Slim anything happen to you when you were suped.

nope i was just roleblocked

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats why i know revealing it wont put you into more harms way.

i will keep town at bay.

scum wont want to kill you any more than they do now(which likely isnt much)

but with a known 3P roleblocker out (who may well be able to win with the reds) you see the calculus i'm struggling with here don't you? (btw you do know, based on your knowing my role, what both the colours are yeah? once you have one you'll know the other)

@The Orca, i am not purple. again i have two colours, malf knows what they are and why

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just trying to make a sense of Justice and multiple people (assuming Justice has the subpoena) and we haven't seen another kill 

Then add in Shady is also claiming non town. Too many non town given Red is mafia almost guaranteed 

So no kill and more than 1 person....cult possibly 

you forget though that after tonight i'm going to be town - and i could have hitched my wagon to town (or to the commies if the game panned out that way) earlier if i wanted, but i took as much time as possible to maximise my win chances 

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

based on the info from orca that he is third party, which i do buy, yes, but i also don't necessarily believe he's a cult leader, given myself and orca both reported being 

fwiw this is meant to read "given myself and orca both reported being roleblocked by the subpoena" (bc i don't think he'd be roleblock plus cult leader, and even if he is, he either has the cult ability as a separate visit or i'm uncultable, which could sort of fit from my role)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

do you mind if i give away one

do it, to see if we're on the same page here and i'll confirm if it's true

8 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

well i wasn't culted either, but i was roleblocked from doing, well, given that you got my softclaim, you know what my role does

nope i was just roleblocked

but with a known 3P roleblocker out (who may well be able to win with the reds) you see the calculus i'm struggling with here don't you? (btw you do know, based on your knowing my role, what both the colours are yeah? once you have one you'll know the other)

@The Orca, i am not purple. again i have two colours, malf knows what they are and why

If you are "Friendly" then Racks has to go. He is working with someone else...which given @swoosh statement on you, doesn't look good for you with only 10 people alive 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you are "Friendly" then Racks has to go. He is working with someone else...which given @swoosh statement on you, doesn't look good for you with only 10 people alive 

like i said i'm happy to vote him, because i do think he's a 3P, and given i'm joining town tonight anything that gets us closer to a town win + shady survives is good for me

i just don't think he's a cult leader, given he has roleblocked both of us, and neither of us are culted (unless you are, but i don't think you are tbh)

i guess the thin edge of the wedge is i'll throw down my vote on rack, because i am indeed working with town and not him