McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm Earl Warren, I'm a survival indy. I do need one particular town role to die but other than that I have to win with town. I actually did not use my move night 1 and night 2 I visited malf because I had suspicions about him being that town role. I am not the subpoena guy.

Hmmm...this is interesting. 

Earl Warren is kinda known as being a big factor in putting the breaks on McCarthyism, no?

That, and a kinda sketchy “town who has to kill another town” wincon...not loving that as totally friendly. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I cannot win with the commies but I have to survive and one town person has to die, not even specifically by my hand, for me to win. Malf can tell you that I'm not the subpoena guy. 

i would recommend not trying to kill today

because chances are if we lose multiple town today, we will lose (and so will you)

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How would Malf know?

I said it in my claim post

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i would recommend not trying to kill today

because chances are if we lose multiple town today, we will lose (and so will you)

I wasn't planning on using it unless this person straight up claimed the person I'm looking for. I've only got the one shot. I only have three abilities. The one I used on you last night, the kill, and the vote tally.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I said it in my claim post

I wasn't planning on using it unless this person straight up claimed the person I'm looking for. I've only got the one shot. I only have three abilities. The one I used on you last night, the kill, and the vote tally.

Doesn't answer the question and who are you looking for?

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 does this check out?

He was absolutely a Supreme Court justice that made several rulings leading to the decline of McCarthyism (interesting for us), and heard cases like Brown vs Board and the infamous JFK Warren Commission, which after 20 months determined “Oswald acted alone”.

37 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

vote mwil, because i don’t like the vibe of the guy who immediately jumps on the utterly unsubstantiated thing about italians malf put forward 

i could have gone tugboat earlier essentially for this reason with orca’s stuff about the colours and i think there’s a commo between the two of them bc that’s never a good sign, he who is the first bandwagoner 

Let’s keep alive the guy who won’t fully claim and trust him on an evolving win con  and then come after the guy with historical knowledge on the Red Scare and uses Daniel’s pst games as a historical precedent for flavor consistency to back up my case. Hello Sacco and Vanzetti. 

You had your chance to claim and have dodged and refused. You still have the opportunity to claim.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He was absolutely a Supreme Court justice that made several rulings leading to the decline of McCarthyism (interesting for us), and heard cases like Brown vs Board and the infamous JFK Warren Commission, which after 20 months determined “Oswald acted alone”.

I was apparently appointed to be anti-Communist though. I didn't know this except for Daniel's PM though.