McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, MWil23 said:

We should go Rack since we can’t mislynch. His flip gets us a game solve either way.

He claimed Indy and Warren was anti McCarthy. The justice alignment fake was a nice touch by Orca. There’s your scum gentlemen.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Final Vote Count:

Shady - 2 - MWil, racks

MWil - 5 - Tugboat, Orca, Shady, Malf, swoosh

MWil has been lynched!  Writeup incoming.

here's one concern, why would @MWil23 want to lynch racks today if he's a commie? because that would mean after racks flip of town, and then assuming a shady lynch next, mwil would be literally the only one left. 

it can't be shady and mwil. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Unvote 

Could be Orca and Rackcs as scum tbh. Orca is the only one who verified Rack,  and Warren was anti McCarthy. @Malfatron @swoosh

We're not McCarthy aligned, we're America aligned. And you admitted my guy hates commies.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We should go Rack since we can’t mislynch. His flip gets us a game solve either way.

So now you suddenly are buying Shady's claim?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

here's one concern, why would @MWil23 want to lynch racks today if he's a commie? because that would mean after racks flip of town, and then assuming a shady lynch next, mwil would be literally the only one left. 

it can't be shady and mwil. 

Cause it isn't them and gets the numbers to 3-2 most likel

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@The Orca said you were justice aligned. Why did you not correct him?

I am Justice aligned, I meant in terms of town. My guy hating McCarthy has no bearing on me being with the town or not. Like I said, you said before I was anti-commie but now you're trying to flip flop and portray me a different way.

Just now, rackcs said:

Why can't it be?

mwil is pushing for you to be lynched. let's say that happens. once you flip town, it means what you said is true and there is 1 commie from this list: MWil - 5 - Tugboat, Orca, Shady, Malf, swoosh

let's say we then vote out shady and he flips commie. the game continues. 

mwil would be the only one left. makes sense?

why would mwil openly push for a lynch of you. he's a commie with shady, he wouldn't want you lynched because that would confirm what you're saying.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

assuming 2 commies

if rack is telling the truth...

means orca or shady is commie (conflicting reports)

tugboat, malf, swoosh are cleared.

mwil is the other commie.

if rack is lying.....means that rack/orca are likely together.

And I’m not a commie, I’m HUAC and send subpoenas. Rack is safe and likely scum, the other has to be orca. If not shady, but odds say Orca.