McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, swoosh said:

mwil is pushing for you to be lynched. let's say that happens. once you flip town, it means what you said is true and there is 1 commie from this list: MWil - 5 - Tugboat, Orca, Shady, Malf, swoosh

let's say we then vote out shady and he flips commie. the game continues. 

mwil would be the only one left. makes sense?

why would mwil openly push for a lynch of you. he's a commie with shady, he wouldn't want you lynched because that would confirm what you're saying.

I was referring to you saying it can't be shady and mwil. And see Orca's post.

Just now, Malfatron said:

very interesting set of powers for rack

a roleblock

sensor

a kill

must have a specific town member die.

wins with town

@rackcs which town member do you need dead?

I'd still rather not say. I still have my WC to consider and that person claiming could be advantageous for me.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I wasn’t told. Had to be host decision due to modkills.

so you think that's because of the modkills but you're just assuming no kill tonight was because you roleblocked tugboat? it couldn't be because of a host decision?

that doesn't add up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

@rackcs which town member do you need dead?

I want to see if it jives with why you thought i was that role.

and roleblocking me would clear nothing up if i was even that role. how would that help you?

maybe you really thought pickle was a watcher and i had a power too. N2 pickle gets hit and i get roleblocked. seems coordinated.

Just now, swoosh said:

so you think that's because of the modkills but you're just assuming no kill tonight was because you roleblocked tugboat? it couldn't be because of a host decision?

that doesn't add up. 

I’m off tugboat and all I’m on rack and orca for reasons listed and probability. Orca is the only one who verified rack, rack has a sketchy claim, and orca was on swoosh to be safe until he could swing it to me yesterday.

Here's the other thing too

Why would you be pushing me today other than that its an easy lynch? We have two people directly claiming each other are scum in Orca and shady. Why would you not resolve that other than you're trying to move to the next phase where the ratio is more in your favor while drawing the least amount of suspicions. 

I can't believe we have someone invested as commie with a fake claim of ******* Santa claus and another guy who survived a lynch and I'm the one getting voted for. Go ahead, lose the game for all I care. We've got shady wrapped up on a damn platter.

Notice how mwil was all in on shady's claim being preposterous and now this.