• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

3 minutes ago, dinkus23 said:

Draft capital against their returns. 

If you're going to play the draft game in a vacuum like he has until this season, they better hit

They haven't.

And the silent majority here saw this coming.

Majority? No.

Silent? No.

Do we draft as well as anyone? Any evidence that we do not?

2 hours ago, Stevein2012 said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

ok

lol did you delete your posts?  Gotta say that's kinda weak.  Here's your first post "hasn't drafted a blue chip defensive player in way too long."

I didn't delete any of my posts? Why are you so argumentative lol I said I meant to say prospect

Just now, incognito_man said:

I actually laughed out loud at this hubris.

Saw what coming? where were you a week ago when GB was 4-1 and the 2nd best team in the league.

so transparent :)

That's my issue. They only show up when they can beat their drum. Invisible otherwise. Rodgers is out all year and they were right all the sudden... We could have been a true contender if we got somewhat healthy.

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

:D Never change. You're one a few that keeps this echo chamber alive for the ad revenue 

Nothing I just said was inaccurate and you know you can't dispute my draft question. Nice dodge

What's there to say after 7 years of saying this team was and has been flawed to this point? 

They only won about 10 games a year because of, and in spite of - to be frank - HoF QB play.

how many home playoff games did TT and company get them with that luxury?

NFCN wasn't exactly gangbuster in the past decade mind you...

I'm tired of this evening like echo chamber crap. Most people come to similar conclusions and it has to be put on a negative light. It's not that we looked at the data and came up with the same beliefs. Nope we just echo each other. We're just stupid parrots. We can't have intelligent thoughts that are the same as others.

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

What's there to say after 7 years of saying this team was and has been flawed to this point? 

They only won about 10 games a year because of, and in spite of - to be frank - HoF QB play.

Only won ten games a year. How do we tolerate such a thing? Everyone else but one team does worse and has every ability to draft, develop, and sign players. Why is doing that with Rodgers used against us? 

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

That's my issue. They only show up when they can beat their drum. Invisible otherwise. Rodgers is out all year and they were right all the sudden... We could have been a true contender if we got somewhat healthy.

Silent. Majority. Speaks. The. Loudest. When. You. Least. Expect. It.

Election. Much?

O.o

#echochamber

2 minutes ago, dinkus23 said:

There is literally nothing to back this up or support your argument.  It’s an opinion.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm tired of this evening like echo chamber crap. Most people come to similar conclusions and it has to be put on a negative light. It's not that we looked at the data and came up with the same beliefs. Nope we just echo each other. We're just stupid parrots. We can't have intelligent thoughts that are the same as others.

the posters who make this "echo chamber" phrase (i've heard it from a couple malcontents) reminds me of the phrase "if you run into one ******* during the day, you ran into one *******. If you run into assholes everyday, you're the *******."

Just now, dinkus23 said:

Silent. Majority. Speaks. The. Loudest. When. You. Least. Expect. It.

Election. Much?

O.o

#echochamber

Loud minority hides like cowards when convenient then shouts the loudest when they can.

I feel like you're almost happy Rodgers is hurt so you can do this.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

the posters who make this "echo chamber" phrase (i've heard it from a couple malcontents) reminds me of the phrase "if you run into one ******* during the day, you ran into one *******. If you run into assholes everyday, you're the *******."

Pretty much.

It's an easy excuse to make when everyone else is against you. Somehow we're all crazy or we don't have original thought. It's not that they might be wrong or have opinions easily disputed.

Archived