1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

So...the Packers FO was supposed to know that those two were going to struggle with injuries?  If that's the case, then that's a totally unrealistic expectation to hold.  The Packers had their contingency plans in place with both Jason Spriggs and Kyle Murphy.  And they both went down with injury.  You're supposed to tell me that Ted Thompson should have known that they'd be starting PS-caliber OL?

Well then you get the "sign Oher" or what have you. 

Just now, dinkus23 said:

They can't play regardless. Again all his holiness TT...

Wasn't one of the aforementioned a top draft pick?

Again, what is your argument here?  That TT was supposed to know that his top 4 OL would all be in and out of the lineup?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think Tom Brady's cap hit is this year?  Guess without looking it up.

adjusted for cap inflation much less than what it was before his latest SB ring... There's flat tires making more than A-Rod in this league who win a game or two less than the Pack

2 minutes ago, RoellPreston88 said:

New England signs guys every year. Doesn’t seem to hurt them in the long run. And they have a franchise QB to pay just like us.

NE is the biggest exception in sports. They also let guess like Jones and Collins and what not go too.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Again, what is your argument here?  That TT was supposed to know that his top 4 OL would all be in and out of the lineup?

My argument is that he can't evaluate top talent. His latest drafts prove this. And that's supposed to be his forté... Less what we've been sold the past 5-7 years while we all wait patiently for another SB appearance. 

Just now, dinkus23 said:

adjusted for cap inflation much less than what it was before his latest SB ring... There's flat tires making more than A-Rod in this league who win a game or two less than the Pack

Tom Brady's cap hit for this year is $14M.  Aaron Rodgers' cap hit this year is $20.3M.  That's more than $6M more that the Patriots are free to spend.  And acting like it's an irrelevant amount is inaccurate.

3 minutes ago, dinkus23 said:

They can't play regardless. Again all his holiness TT...

Wasn't one of the aforementioned a top draft pick?

What does this have to do with Ted being holy. Both of those guys are among average backups. Maybe not 2017 Spriggs. Something was wrong there though.

Just now, dinkus23 said:

My argument is that he can't evaluate top talent. His latest drafts prove this. And that's supposed to be his forté... Less what we've been sold the past 5-7 years while we all wait patiently for another SB appearance. 

Aside from the Randall/Rollins draft, where has he clearly flopped and within a reasonable amount of picks what players did he miss?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Tom Brady's cap hit for this year is $14M.  Aaron Rodgers' cap hit this year is $20.3M.  That's more than $6M more that the Patriots are free to spend.  And acting like it's an irrelevant amount is inaccurate.

Cute, remind me how far under the cap the Packers have been each year during that time?

That carry-over money must be great for signing player like Cobb and the lott....

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

Cute, remind me how far under the cap the Packers have been each year during that time?

That carry-over money must be great for signing player like Cobb and the lott....

We spend in the top five over the last few years last time I saw the numbers. This idea we don't spend any money is made up.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

What does this have to do with Ted being holy. Both of those guys are among average backups. Maybe not 2017 Spriggs. Something was wrong there though.

Draft capital against their returns. 

If you're going to play the draft game in a vacuum like he has until this season, they better hit

They haven't.

And the silent majority here saw this coming.

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

Draft capital against their returns. 

If you're going to play the draft game in a vacuum like he has until this season, they better hit

They haven't.

And the silent majority here saw this coming.

I don't think "silent majority" means what you think it means.  If there is one thing that people who dislike TT like to do it's tell everyone how much they dislike TT.

Archived