1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I hate this argument so much.  How good are the Patriots without Tom Brady?  How about the Eagles without Carson Wentz?  This whole fallacy that somehow the Packers are built poorly because they lose their star QB is terrible logic.

Wentz has literally played about 20 games, and he's been great thus far. Howie has a heavy pair of underpants to pull off what he did in the past 3 years...

The Patriots won 11 games without Prime Brady... Forget that season?

This team without HoF cube play might win 4 games a season. That's embarrassing. But keep the earmuffs on.

29 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Good game, guys. See you again later this year and I hope Rodgers' recovery goes well. Your D has room for improvement but they were very opportunistic. Best of luck.

I wonder how much ZIggy paid those biased *** refs in your giant bird killing POS stadium?

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

Wentz has literally played about 20 games, and he's been great thus far. Howie has a heavy pair of underpants to pull off what he did in the past 3 years...

The Patriots won 11 games without Prime Brady... Forget that season?

This team without HoF cube play might win 4 games a season. That's embarrassing. But keep the earmuffs on.

The 2008 NE example is the only example ever used for this argument. And they didn't even make the playoffs. They only beat 2 teams with a winning record as well (Miami and Arizona). IIRC they had one of the biggest cupcake schedules in NFL history that year.

Just now, incognito_man said:

The 2008 NE example is the only example ever used for this argument. And they didn't even make the playoffs. They only beat 2 teams with a winning record as well (Miami and Arizona). IIRC they had one of the biggest cupcake schedules in NFL history that year.

Making the playoffs with 11 wins surely is an outlier statistically...

How many teams with winning records have the Pack won over TT/MM/DC regime? Let alone on the road which this team hilariously finds itself come playoff time with the best QB in the game.

It's not impressive either.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I mean, it's the logic that you have the most important position in ALL of professional sports and you somehow lose your franchise QB that you shouldn't even bat an eye.  It's mind boggling.

1 minute ago, dinkus23 said:

Making the playoffs with 11 wins surely is an outlier statistically...

How many teams with winning records have the Pack won over TT/MM/DC regime? Let alone on the road which this team hilariously finds itself come playoff time with the best QB in the game.

It's not impressive either.

They won like 7 fewer games than the year before. That's my thing with that when it comes up.

Archived