• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I'm game for romo

I'd stick with Hundley. To go anywhere, this team needs the best QB in football, Rodgers. Anything less than him isnt going to matter in the long run. Our team isnt good enough to make a run with Romo, Kap, Hundley or any other available QB.

Im not a tank the season kind of guy so I'll root for them to win each week but if we end up 5-11, 6-10 it'll pay off in the long run at least.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I'd stick with Hundley. To go anywhere, this team needs the best QB in football, Rodgers. Anything less than him isnt going to matyer in the long run. Our team isnt good enough to make a run with Romo, Kap, Hundley or any other available QB.

I agree with this. Partly bc Rodgers is so good, partly because the oline and defense are so bad.

Stick w Hundley, get him some experience and hope to get a high pick.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I'd stick with Hundley. To go anywhere, this team needs the best QB in football, Rodgers. Anything less than him isnt going to matyer in the long run. Our team isnt good enough to make a run with Romo, Kap, Hundley or any other available QB.

Much like every other team with a star QB, yes, a chance at a title without the star QB is very unlikely to happen. Spot on. 

16 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:
19 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I love Kenny Clark, he has played great. He however, in my opinion, is not a blue chip player a la Khalil Mack, VIc Beasley, Aaron Donald. Is he to you?

If that's the standard for a blue chip player than those are like the only ones in the league and you shouldn't expect to get one any given season even if you are drafting in the top 10.

No I wouldn't, but these days you pretty much need to be that high to have a chance at them. I don't throw around the term elite very often. The Packers have 2 elite players, Rodgers and Daniels. 

In the 3rd quarter I legitimately started wondering if this was real or if I was stuck in the dream of the worst kind of bitter Viking fan (not that most of them are like that but the kind that roots to win by decimating our roster and having every call go their way).

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

No I wouldn't, but these days you pretty much need to be that high to have a chance at them. I don't throw around the term elite very often. The Packers have 2 elite players, Rodgers and Daniels. 

I think to most people elite and blue chip do not mean the same thing.  With that standard though saying something like "it's been a while since Ted has drafted a blue chip player" is a completely meaningless statement because it's a ridiculous expectation at that point.

Archived