2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

34 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So how many draft spots did J Heath cost Dallas with his game saving tackle play vs the Raiders??

Well some people here wanted us to win regardless whether or not we lost a game or two. Hurts the prospects we could get. And maybe miss out on the next great one all so they can feel good about one game. 

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well some people here wanted us to win regardless whether or not we lost a game or two. Hurts the prospects we could get. And maybe miss out on the next great one all so they can feel good about one game. 

Meh... if we would have beat Seattle like the stat sheet suggests we should have you would have been on the win train right next to me

45 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Meh... if we would have beat Seattle like the stat sheet suggests we should have you would have been on the win train right next to me

Of course I was hoping for a win. I was hoping we turned into the 07 Giants and just started pulling each win right out of our azz. But at some point you have to admit a season is a wash and just floor your expectations. Which is why I was not throwing things at the TV this year. xD

Still though depending where we are at and what prospects are dropping. Wonder if we could trade Buffalo for their 2 firsts. Would love a chance to get Hubbard and Smith in the first round. Hubbard I think is alot in the same mold as Bosa. 

With our first round pick, I would like one of the following (in no order):

1.  Vita Vea, DT, Washington 

2. Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

3. Taven Bryan, DT, Florida

4. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan 

5.  Harrison Phillips, NT, Stanford 

6. Roquon Smith, ILB/OLB, Georgia 

7. Josh Allen, ILB/OLB, Kentucky 

8. Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M 

9. Derwin James, S, Florida State (Removed if we sign Earl Thomas)

When I do some more research on WR's I will probably add more to the list. 

On ‎2017‎/‎12‎/‎25 at 11:16 AM, DaBoys said:

But yeah, screw the last game. I may not even watch it

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I may be in the same boat here. Just ready for this season to be over. 

I agree 100%. This was such a frustrating season as a Cowboys fan, it's hard to find a good reason to even watch the last game. Coming into Year 2 with Dak, Zeke and a newly revamped secondary, there were high expectations for this team to be a Super Bowl contender. But then the Zeke Elliott suspension happened, David Irving's suspension happened, Sean Lee getting injured happened again (dooming our defense), Tyron Smith's injuries (dooming us at LT) and the coaches inability to call a simple run play (when Zeke is FEASTING) or make 2nd half adjustments in MULTIPLE games (resulting in Dallas losing in heartbreaking fashion) has made me ready for this season to be over. So disappointing.

The icing on the cake: with Aaron Rodgers and Carson Wentz going down due to injury, there was no clear cut favorite for which team would represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. Dallas had the chance to do something really special. But they blew the opportunity. Again.

I just want to make it clear I do not want a DT in the first round. 

I do not see the point, you pay high picks for guys who can collapse pockets. Not simply for a guy who can function as a run stuffer. I don't see the point in it especially when we have guys like Collins and Irving to work into the rotation. Only way I would want Vea  is if we trade down into the late 20s. Still weary of his size. 

Archived