CB James Bradberry and for some reason TE Evan Engram make Pro Bowl

Acgott

He literally has one touchdown catch all year. Maybe we paid someone to get him on the team, so we can trick someone into trading for him? Tonyan has 10 TD's this year and more yards on less catches with a better catch % and got snubbed for this guy...

Edited by YogiBiz

Engram's drop literally cost us a win against the Eagles this year.  Several other passes have gone off his hands and been interceptions.  He is one of the worst starting TEs in the league.  Sadly it's difficult to bench him because the skillset is tantalizing.  Could envision a scenario where he goes to the right offensive system and puts up 1000 yards and 8 TDs in a season.  Won't be here under Jason Garrett that's for sure.

I mean, good for Evan, but even he knows he doesn't deserve it. There are a few TEs off the top of my head I can name that are having a better year than he is. There are also at least 5 instances of him being directly responsible for the ball being turned over, and even more of the ball just going right through or off his hands. There have been more games where he was a net negative on the Giants than a positive. 

James Bradberry is very deserving and it is really good to see him get in. I'm glad Leonard Williams didn't get in, because that might have increased his price even more when we try to resign him this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

To be fair.. he's currently 2nd in the NFC in receiving yards... 🙃

Isn't he tied for 22nd in TD's among TE's? Like some back ups have more TD's than him. Taysom Hill has as many TD catches as him. 

Edited by YogiBiz
  • Like 2