? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

6 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Again I dare say it. It's a good thing Jason licht wasn't extended. Hargreaves, Spence, aguayo. 

He chose Dirk as his head coach. 

Winston continues to regress in terms of vision. 

This is just awful. He signed "shaggy" baker who is the laziest player in the league. 

Neglected the running back position. 

Ignored the DL position far too long. I think we should move on from Licht if we don't finish at least 7-9.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

It seems so obvious. Why not spoon feed the guy we're pinning our franchise on? Where's the sense in not playing to his strengths? 

Lovie was fired for less.

I'm pretty Koetter doesn't have hot routes in his play design, so it run the play or switch to the other one played in the huddle, not easy on a QB.  I

2 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

It seems so obvious. Why not spoon feed the guy we're pinning our franchise on? Where's the sense in not playing to his strengths? 

Lovie was fired for less.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the main reason we drafted Winston was because koetters offense was very similar to what jimbo ran at FSU? 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the main reason we drafted Winston was because koetters offense was very similar to what jimbo ran at FSU? 

That rings a bell. We run a lot of option routes and a lot of strange routes, like the corner hitch. 

What Koetter runs is much more similar to what Winston ran in college, rather then Mariota. That shouldn't have factored into the decision to draft him, after all, name me a QB who came out as a RS sophomore who was actually successful.

Archived