? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

Just now, sryan66611 said:

No im not saying start Fitz just pointing it out Jameis has terrible deep ball accuracy...  

Can't disagree,  Koetter frankly was awful with game management,  has a gimme FG at the end of the 1st half,no shame in just being a really good OC.

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I like Jameis but the deep ball isn't his forte hence Dirk should give him more intermediate/short routes.

I agree. Jameis is money 10-20 yards down the field. Anything beyond that and he's awful. Keep the plays shorter and just move the damn ball.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They score 5 TDs and try no XP points, Koetter needs to fire his consultant.

Koetter is literally an equally big problem as Jameis. There has to be accountability at some point. We have a historic comeback and due to stupid decisions throughout the game we are still down 5. It's just baffling. Snake bitten franchise.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I agree. Jameis is money 10-20 yards down the field. Anything beyond that and he's awful. Keep the plays shorter and just move the damn ball.

Yea Jameis best throw is the intermediate ones IMO he makes some beautiful throws in that area..  

Just now, sryan66611 said:

Yea Jameis best throw is the intermediate ones IMO he makes some beautiful throws in that area..  

I get the deep ball is a difficult pass to learn but I don't get why he is so bad at it? DeShaun Watson, Wentz, Mariota, heck even Goff this year can do it, but Jameis is so inept when attempting a deep pass. 

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Koetter is literally an equally big problem as Jameis. There has to be accountability at some point. We have a historic comeback and due to stupid decisions throughout the game we are still down 5. It's just baffling. Snake bitten franchise.

honestly if we have a losing season i can see Koetter and Licht getting axed

and whoever takes over has a ton of talent to work with on Offense

Jameis' value is at its highest right now if you ask me, trade him for a 1st and 3rd to some QB needy team and get our QB of the future in this draft thats "loaded"

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I get the deep ball is a difficult pass to learn but I don't get why he is so bad at it? DeShaun Watson, Wentz, Mariota, heck even Goff this year can do it, but Jameis is so inept when attempting a deep pass. 

I honestly don't know... and its not really his mechanics either just weird how he has struggled with it for his entire NFL career.

Archived