Malfatron

will it be a xmas miracle?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what happens

• A Xmas miracle! A tie!
    • Capt Kirk > Pick-ard: vikings win
    • Lil Breezy > Cuz: Saints win

36 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

A slightly better than average QB who is outside the top ten because he fumbles way too much. 

Who do you think an average starting quarterback is? Because I'm guessing if I started a list, he would be pretty close to 15 or so

4 hours ago, DannyB said:
5 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

A slightly better than average QB who is outside the top ten because he fumbles way too much. 

Who do you think an average starting quarterback is? Because I'm guessing if I started a list, he would be pretty close to 15 or so

15 would be slightly better than average so it appears you guys are in lock step

15 hours ago, DannyB said:

You laugh, but think about it: Brees has 0 touchdowns and 2 interceptions today. Don't think that's a big deal? Sure, doesn't seem like it, but over a full season that's 0 touchdowns and 32 interceptions. Okay maybe you can get away once or twice with that, but what about over a 10 year career? That's 0 touchdowns and 320 interceptions. Sorry, that's not a HoF career. There are no quarterbacks currently in the Hall of Fame who have zero touchdown passes while having over 300 interceptions.

So today's game effort negates  the last 19 years? that's good logic there...lol

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

15 would be slightly better than average so it appears you guys are in lock step

I think the middle, say, 5 or 6 QBs would be the group of "average", more or less.

Frankly, it just seems like you're trying to jam me up with this comment. You trying to jam me up? I don't need people jamming me up on this board!