will it be a xmas miracle?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what happens

• A Xmas miracle! A tie!
    • Capt Kirk > Pick-ard: vikings win
    • Lil Breezy > Cuz: Saints win

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm sorry, what?

That one play is no doubt nice, and more emblematic on a single play basis than anything we associate Henry with, but over the long haul, I do believe Henry was more ferocious in this regard than lynch. Basically, single play peak, lynch >>>>> Henry, but I'll take the latter in anything longer

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That one play is no doubt nice, and more emblematic on a single play basis than anything we associate Henry with, but over the long haul, I do believe Henry was more ferocious in this regard than lynch. Basically, single play peak, lynch >>>>> Henry, but I'll take the latter in anything longer

Henry, Beastmode, and all the rest were/are great, but they all pale in comparison to the toughest runner ever - The Tyler Rose - Earl Campbell.  It's a shame there aren't more highlights of him because the guy was absolutely magnificent.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

you act like Lynch only did this one time.....

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And that's just not even true in the slightest. It's just recency bias. Heck, Marshawn might not even be the best alive but he's by far the best in recent years, statistically.

Okay, give me something that proves it and I'll listen.

Also, it's 100% true that's my opinion

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Okay. That doesn't prove anything. According to pff, Henry is nearly halfway to that in less than 2 seasons. That's 127 games for lynch.   So 5600 in 127 for lynch, 2500 in 29 games for Henry 

*Edit*

Just saw it was from 2016. So 127  games for lynch. Corrected games

• Like 2