Week 6 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So at this point, if you are the Browns, what do you do? Do you seriously go back to Kizer a week after benching him. Stick with Hogan after this atrocity? Or do you go back to Kessler? 

I'd play Kessler. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So at this point, if you are the Browns, what do you do? Do you seriously go back to Kizer a week after benching him. Stick with Hogan after this atrocity? Or do you go back to Kessler? 

No, going to Kizer after benching him for a game is just plain stupid. You don't put him in until at least three or four weeks. If you do, what was the point of benching him? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, going to Kizer after benching him for a game is just plain stupid. You don't put him in until at least three or four weeks. If you do, what was the point of benching him? 

That's what I was thinking too. I think that they have to go with Kessler at this point, or stick with Hogan. Awful look if they go right back to Kizer after a week. 

Isn't it crazy that we're a few huge penalties and maybe Reuben Foster away from being 5-1 this week instead of 0-6 or 1-5?  So close that I gotta think Foster and some of the slop cleaned up and this team has a great record. Imagine if we had a legit QB and maybe a CB or two. 

Archived