The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

The question is if either are top 24 QB assets. If they aren’t it’s really hard to retain with these settings 

I have Jordan Love so needed another QB to hedge some.  If Purdy or Love breaks out, then I have a keeper, if not, then I am likely in position to draft one high next year.  I really wanted Richardson at 3 but am happy with Gibbs and Purdy.  Definitely has some upside and if he is legit, it will be well worth it given the picks in this range are such a crapshoot to be worth keeping themselves.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

**2.12 is available for trade**

I don’t wanna hold up our momentum too much, so shoot me a DM if you’re at all interested! 

I’m open to pick swaps, future pick swaps, and player swaps. Let’s get creative. 

I just realized there is 1 player still left on the board that has no business still being available at 2.12. 

I plan on taking him if I don’t trade the pick.  

Edited by SaveOurSonics
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Are they top 24 next year, are they top 20 year after etc...it goes deeper.

I think both could be top 24 assets. I think most will be willing to wait longer for Stroud than Purdy. If you’re willing to commit and wait…I think Stroud is a good option. I was considering him if he fell to 1.11, but I was…boy, seems like good value but he’s not being kept over Lawrence and Fields. I could trade him, but what if he is a bottom 10 QB (which is well within the realm of possibilities)? It’s hard to trade those type of QBs for a 1st rounder when opposing teams (Lionized) is looking at a bunch of 2024 rookie QBs.