The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

22 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Sleeper is fine.  Its not my favorite but they seem to be better than ESPN.  I also like Fantrax for dynasty baseball and basketball but haven't done Football.  Not a fan of Fleaflicker.  

Is there anyway to move history when moving to Sleeper?  I know we lost some of ours when USMC disappeared but still nice to have the history.  

I don't think  we can save the history......

Just checked, Sleeper is adding the ability to import your league history this year from other platforms including ESPN.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I don't think  we can save the history......

Just checked, Sleeper is adding the ability to import your league history this year from other platforms including ESPN.

One option is just to keep the espn league running but only keep it for historical value. 

FYI…I’m really busy right now. 8 presentations and 4 trips in the next two months…on top of my full time job. I’m going to do my very best to get all of the trade details and draft order stuff sorted out in a timely manner, but it’s likely #9 on the agenda right now. 

15 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

One option is just to keep the espn league running but only keep it for historical value. 

FYI…I’m really busy right now. 8 presentations and 4 trips in the next two months…on top of my full time job. I’m going to do my very best to get all of the trade details and draft order stuff sorted out in a timely manner, but it’s likely #9 on the agenda right now. 

Your mail box is full!

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

One of the positive things I had read about Sleeper is that it allows you to customize history. So even without the new ability to import or if there are issues we should be able to create it.

Edited by nagahide13

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

it may be the offseason but im still kicking myself for dropping Trey McBride smh Made the right call to trade for him and then punted when he was doing nothing. Should've realized my position in the league and held him

No worries, Ari will get a tru #1 WR & limit his ceiling. But could match his overall total pts from this year with a more steady average per wk 8-12 range.