The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

OK. Everyone look at the list and see if it looks correct. 

The only modifications I had to make is that SoS in a trading frenzy traded a 4th round pick that he didn't have. That converted to his latest 3rd round pick (to the benefit of HvacRaider). But then he traded that 3rd round pick, that he then didn't have, which converted to his latest 2nd round pick (to the benefit of Lionized). Hopefully that new platform can ensure that these types of errors don't occur in the future.

- 1.05, 1.07, 1.12, 2.12, 3.12 

QB: Stroud

RB: Javonte Williams- will listen 

RB: R White

RB: Moss

RB: Zeke- will listen 

WR: ARSB

WR: Jefferson

WR: Mike Williams- will listen

WR: JSN

WR: Burks - will listen

WR: Reed 

TE: Njoku- will listen 

TE: Woods- will listen

• Like 1

Per tradition, I'll be trying to unload depth for draft picks.

2.04, 5.01, 5.02, 5.06, 5.07

I'd be willing to trade the following:

QB: Fields, O'Connell

WR: Jeudy, Shakir, Shaheed

RB: Pollard, K Williams, Charbonnet, Allgeier, Rodriguez

TE: Likely

• Like 1

I am willing to move one of Burrow, Love, or Purdy as well as willing to move Minshew who looks to have a starting job locked up in Vegas.  Likely looking for pick upgrades but also willing to listen on players. 

• Like 1

@sammymvpknight

Items of note:

In the Phreak's league I used the "Dynasty" setting it allows us to draft 6 pks per year but the site allows 3 years that can be traded we're only allowing two years 24/25. The Dynasty setting does not allow you to select Keepers we have to drop them manually.

In the Keeper setting it allows us to set keepers but can draft multiple Rd's per year. Not 2024, but 25,26,27

I haven't done it yet,  but we should use the Dynasty setting & drop the players we're not keeping. We need a date.

We also need to set a draft date  &  start time.

I think that covers everything I  can remember at this time.

I can make the updates just need the dates & time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

@sammymvpknight

Items of note:

In the Phreak's league I used the "Dynasty" setting it allows us to draft 6 pks per year but the site allows 3 years that can be traded we're only allowing two years 24/25. The Dynasty setting does not allow you to select Keepers we have to drop them manually.

In the Keeper setting it allows us to set keepers but can draft multiple Rd's per year. Not 2024, but 25,26,27

I haven't done it yet,  but we should use the Dynasty setting & drop the players we're not keeping. We need a date.

We also need to set a draft date  &  start time.

I think that covers everything I  can remember at this time.

I can make the updates just need the dates & time.

Might be a good idea to do a Teams/Zoom meeting to run through all of the details. The thing I hated most about ESPN was how unforgiving that it was. If you made a mistake in the settings, you were absolutely screwed. Hopefully the next platform has some level of flexibility that allows us to fumble our way through learning the system :)

8 minutes ago, HvacRaider said:

Is there a draft pick order list being created? 
I am open to moving picks for players 

They are updated on the first page of this thread but would be helpful to have them updated on Sleeper for trades.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

They are updated on the first page of this thread but would be helpful to have them updated on Sleeper for trades.  

Yes it's hard to do anything without a solid list or sleeper 

• 2 weeks later...