The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lionized said:

Can we please get draft picks updated on sleeper since we are making trades. It’ll make things a lot easier if everything is up to date there. Thanks. 

Yes seeing trades happen is annoying because it's hard on sleeper 

Posted (edited)

QB: Stroud- not moving 

RB: Javonte Williams- will listen 

RB: R White- maybe 

RB: Moss- will listen 

RB: Zeke- will listen 

WR: ARSB- not moving

WR: Jefferson- blow me away 

WR: Mike Williams- will listen

WR: JSN- maybe 

WR: Burks - will listen

WR: Reed - maybe 

TE: Njoku- will listen 

TE: Woods- will listen

- 1.05, will listen

- 1.07, will listen 

Edited by detfan782004

Posted (edited)

Good morning. I just updated the draft order on Sleeper. Trades should be functional at this point. 

Just to point out, the app allows you to assign 2024-2026 draft picks to trade but our league rules only allow 2024-2025 picks. I’ll try to figure out if there is a way to restrict picks from being selected two years in advance. 

Just to make things a little more simple, can everyone please put their Footballsfuture ID within your Sleeper name? 

@HvacRaider can you please go on sleeper and accept the trade? I want to make sure that everything looks right with the trade function. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 8:58 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Good morning. I just updated the draft order on Sleeper. Trades should be functional at this point. 

Just to point out, the app allows you to assign 2024-2026 draft picks to trade but our league rules only allow 2024-2025 picks. I’ll try to figure out if there is a way to restrict picks from being selected two years in advance. 

Just to make things a little more simple, can everyone please put their Footballsfuture ID within your Sleeper name? 

@HvacRaider can you please go on sleeper and accept the trade? I want to make sure that everything looks right with the trade function. 

I already looked, we can't change the future draft picks to 24/25

If anyone else wants a QB, one of Purdy, Love, or Burrow can be had.  Or you can take your chance with one of the rookies who might miss.  I know QBs are faded a little in this league but QBs still vastly outperformed teams WR3/4 that you would have to put in that super utility spot.  

49 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I already looked, we can't change the future draft picks to 24/25

Do you want to just allow trades for picks two year in advance? That way we don’t have to regulate it. One of the issues in the past is that it was really hard to track the trades…but that issue will hopefully now be a thing of the past. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Do you want to just allow trades for picks two year in advance? That way we don’t have to regulate it. One of the issues in the past is that it was really hard to track the trades…but that issue will hopefully now be a thing of the past. 

I would keep it this year, but look at changing next year, as a transition into sleeper

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

If anyone else wants a QB, one of Purdy, Love, or Burrow can be had.  Or you can take your chance with one of the rookies who might miss.  I know QBs are faded a little in this league but QBs still vastly outperformed teams WR3/4 that you would have to put in that super utility spot.  

That is the problem with QB value though. Looking at my 4/5 WR there were plenty of weeks my 4/5 guy even outperformed QBs.

Sad really the value of QB 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I mean you cant keep them all...so why draft a rookie when you can just draft them?