The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@sammymvpknight I hate you...ever since our trade I have checked this forum multiple times a day to see if anything has changed in any of my leagues. I was completely fine in my bubble ignoring fantasy football for another month or 2 lol 

Maybe next year we can set a date when trades open. What do you think? How about one month out? That way it does lengthen the offseason a bit and it gives everyone reassurance that they aren’t missing anything. I’m open to suggestions

I knew that there were only so many teams that needed a keeper QB2 this year, so I wanted to be the first to get trade offers out there. I dreaded the thought of dropping Daniel Jones, who was the QB7 with our league setting last year. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Maybe next year we can set a date when trades open. What do you think? How about one month out? That way it does lengthen the offseason a bit and it gives everyone reassurance that they aren’t missing anything. I’m open to suggestions

I knew that there were only so many teams that needed a keeper QB2 this year, so I wanted to be the first to get trade offers out there. I dreaded the thought of dropping Daniel Jones, who was the QB7 with our league setting last year. 

oh im not proposing a rule change, im just complaining/excited for the season to start. its all good. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

oh im not proposing a rule change, im just complaining/excited for the season to start. its all good. 

Oh I know. But I think it might be worth considering, because you are right. The gap between the draft and our draft is long. I hope that the league is fun and competitive, but it shouldn’t feel like a burden and shouldn’t consume more time than it needs. 

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@sammymvpknight is there a draft order somewhere? I assume there is. Just wanna make sure picks are being accounted for from prior years trades too. 

Yes…I’ve been doing my best to keep up. It’s on the first page of this thread 

I just cleaned up the first post to get rid of prior years trades. It only includes trades relevant to this season

Edited by sammymvpknight

I think Woods can still be good especially in Houston with a lack of proven weapons in this PPR format but I’ll take the slightest of pick increases for my team that isnt vying for much now

Despite not having a 1st, i dont hate that i have 4 of the 1st 37. After the 1st 6-7 picks there is a cliff