The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

*TRADE* 

@HvacRaider receives:

WR Keenan Allen 
2024 2nd
2024 3rd (mine) 

@SaveOurSonics receives:

2024 1st**
2024 5th

**This pick has Top 2 protection. If this pick is 1.01 or 1.02 in 2024, the trade will then revert to this:

WR Keenan Allen 
2025 2nd
2024 4th 

2025 1st (unprotected) 
2024 5th

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

*TRADE* 

@HvacRaider receives:

WR Keenan Allen 
2024 2nd
2024 3rd (mine) 

@SaveOurSonics receives:

2024 1st**
2024 5th

**This pick has Top 2 protection. If this pick is 1.01 or 1.02 in 2024, the trade will then revert to this:

WR Keenan Allen 
2025 2nd
2024 4th 

2025 1st (unprotected) 
2024 5th

Accepted thx 

@SaveOurSonics and @HvacRaider I’m really sorry, but your trade needs to be modified. I know how much work goes into these trades. 

Trading picks two years in advance are not allowed. On page 1 of this thread. 

Section IV: Trades

4.1. Trades may be made between any two members of the league. They can be any combination of players or draft picks. Draft picks must be traded on an even basis (each member in the trade must be trading away the same number of picks from the same draft year). 

a. Prior to keeper deadline: Teams can make multiple player trades (2 for 1) or (3 for 2) etc. All teams must have 12 players at the keeper deadline, or have a max of 18+IR players on their rosters along with 6 draft picks prior to the keeper deadline. (The team getting the extra player(s) may need to adjust/drop players if needed to stay within the team roster limit. (Remember you have to keep 12 players at the keeper deadline). Current year draft picks & The following year draft picks can also be traded or be part of a trade, but pick totals need to equal out (1 for 1) or (2 for 2) etc. per year.

b. After the keeper deadline: Teams can make multiple player & current year draft picks in a trade (1-player for 1-pick) or (1-player & 1-pick for 2-picks) etc. but both teams need to have a total of 18 (players + picks) on their rosters prior and during the draft. The following year draft picks can also be traded or be part of a trade, but pick totals need to equal out (1 for 1) or (2 for 2) etc. per year.

c. Future draft picks: Draft picks can be traded one year prior, but everyone must have 6 draft picks total for every year. For instance, if you are in the year 2021 after conclusion of the prior season but before or during the league dynasty draft, you may trade 2021 or 2022 picks. If it is during the 2021 league season, you may only trade 2022 picks. 

d. Temporary trades/trade-backs: Prohibited.   

On 5/25/2023 at 6:34 AM, Lionized said:

Up for another trade 

QB-Goff/Ridder/Wentz

RB-Edwards/Hines/Haskins

WR-Juju/Bell/OBJ/Woods/Lockett/Marshall

TE-Hurst/Thomas

1.02 1.06 1.07 2.01 Akers/Harris are available maybe….

I’m on a roll and sprung a leak who wants to take advantage of me next!?

Up for another trade 

QB-Goff/Ridder/Wentz

RB-Edwards/Hines/Haskins

WR-Juju/Bell/OBJ/Woods/Lockett/Marshall

TE-Hurst/McBride/Fant

1.06 1.07 2.01 Hall/Akers/Harris are available maybe….

I’m on a roll and sprung a leak who wants to take advantage of me next!?