The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

@HvacRaider, and everyone for that matter, I just wanted to remind you all that we agreed upon roster limits at the QB position last offseason. You can only keep two QBs, and you can only have three QBs on your active roster (I do not think that players on IR count toward roster limits on ESPN). 

@NYRaider I sent you a PM. I just want to make sure that you have access to your team on ESPN. Please let us know if you cannot get access. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

Pretty happy with the changes made overall. Feel like my keepers have increased significantly while not being delusional that I will contend this year. 

I traded:

Tony Pollard

Robert Woods

Jamal Williams

2024 5th round pick

For:

Kyler Murray

Jameson Williams

Brian Robinson

Gabe Davis

Romeo Dobbs

Khalil Herbert

2024 4th round pick

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Pretty happy with the changes made overall. Feel like my keepers have increased significantly while not being delusional that I will contend this year. 

I traded:

Tony Pollard

Robert Woods

Jamal Williams

2024 5th round pick

For:

Kyler Murray

Jameson Williams

Brian Robinson

Gabe Davis

Romeo Dobbs

Khalil Herbert

2024 4th round pick

Well done! Always fun turning rosters over! 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I love your strategy. Win or lose, I think that you’ll be a big winner moving forward 

im at the point where this middle ground purgatory isnt gonna work. Tony Pollards best years will be wasted on my team. Kyler might not play a down which might actually benefit me long term because he will almost certainly start somewhere next year and if he doesnt play then my SF spot is probably bad. Loved Jameson coming out and then everyone else is just a what-if type of roll of the dice. What if Herbert or BRob are they guys in their backfield? What if Gabe Davis actually realizes the potential we all hoped for last year? What if the Dobbs offseason hype was just a year early? If they all flop then so be it, I will likely be picking very high anyways lol 

• Like 1