The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

8 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Jackson would be a huge get for us - wonder if Miami pays up for him. 

Looks like they may have shut that down, as Jackson is now announcing tonight. 6'6" 340 with a lot of upside. Strong guy who has heavy hands and good burst for his size. Needs to play with better pad level.

12 hours ago, Scalamania said:

No surprise but Caden Jones is in. 

6'8" 325 with long arms and big hands. I am a fan. Don't understand why the scouting services tend to be low on huge OTs. If those dudes have work ethics, they tend to pan out well in college.

4 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Napier was clearly sold a bucket of lies from Stricklin and the UAA. They have zero intentions of building a contending football program. 

I’m not a Napier guy but you are 100% correct. It doesn’t matter what coach we get here with the current systems we have in place. 

55 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

On the bright side, Micah Mazzcua is a huge addition. I'm hearing conflicting stuff on Rashada. People I trust are saying things will be all good soon. Others are saying it won't be repaired.

The reporting is all over the place for Rashada but one thing is extremely clear - we have major NIL issues. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scalamania said:

The reporting is all over the place for Rashada but one thing is extremely clear - we have major NIL issues. 

And he's gone. Starting to feel like Dan Mullen all over again . . . without the offensive creativity.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

So . . . things might have just gotten interesting:

I saw that, I'm not getting my hopes us. I don't have much faith in anyone involved in the program at this point.

Seems like some folks on LSU's side say he's headed to TCU.

Edited by Scalamania

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I saw that, I'm not getting my hopes us. I don't have much faith in anyone involved in the program at this point.

Seems like some folks on LSU's side say he's headed to TCU.

To backup Chandler Morris? Would be a curious decision. But I guess I shouldn't set my expectations high with this program.