The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yep! He's definitely not going there..... At least I'd be really damn surprised lol. 

I heard some rumor on that. Were they doing it in the stands or on social media? As for UM, money talks, my friend. They want a HB and won't like the optics of UF winning after Napier flipped their QB.

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I heard some rumor on that. Were they doing it in the stands or on social media? As for UM, money talks, my friend. They want a HB and won't like the optics of UF winning after Napier flipped their QB.

It was on Twitter. Tate started it by asking how the game was and Inniss said at least the pregame was fun and Fletcher quoted it with a laugh. 

But yeah, rumors definitely swirling that he really wanted to go to OSU but his family and him home and NIL money right away. UF has apparently offered that. Miami can as well but they aren't doing anything right so it can't be too appealing to kids who want to paid and win as well lol. 

Napier should consider himself lucky that this is year one or else I'd be calling for him to be fired. His absolutely garbage offensive game plan, incompetent DC, and awful special teams caused us our worst loss since Georgia Southern. Unacceptable. And I look forward to Anthony Richardson leaving this program.

10 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Because he deserves better or because he is hindering the team? 

Because he's hindering the team. Napier refuses to adjust his offense to his QB and refuses to make Richardson run. Richardson is not a good pocket passer and has awful situational awareness.

• Like 1

Richardson is going to get an entire NFL front office fired because a team is going to fall in love with his size/athletic ability and take him way too high. The guy is just not going to be a successful NFL QB as all of his issues are between the ears. People just look at the 400-yd passing day and think he played amazing when the opposite is the truth. IDK how many yards/points he left on the field by simply refusing to pull the ball on an RPO, not like the first time that's been an issue either (see, UK and USF). 

If Hartman is an actual option next year, give him whatever NIL it takes to make that a reality. Hell, he might even make our terrible WR room look a little better by not throwing behind them like 60% of the time like it feels like AR does.