The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Really good weekend for us. As things stand now, it appears that Alabama WR Transfer Javon Baker and ULL RG Transfer O'Cyrus Torrence will also be coming to Florida. We're in the thick of things with Harold Perkins, and S Miguel Mitchell committed.

Javon Baker may be the only good thing CDR does for this program. 

Torrence committed this morning - moves our overall recruiting rank to the top 15 I believe. 

5 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So. How’s everyone feeling? Regardless of tomorrow this has been a nice change. 

Really Thrilled with his recruiting, but it all matters what happens on the field. 

I think we can get Perkins, Story and maybe Citzen but not sure about that one tomorrow

8 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Really Thrilled with his recruiting, but it all matters what happens on the field. 

I think we can get Perkins, Story and maybe Citzen but not sure about that one tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. It's totally unclear what Perkins is going to do. Citizen appears to be leaning our way. Mathews looks to be going elsewhere. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. It's totally unclear what Perkins is going to do. Citizen appears to be leaning our way. Mathews looks to be going elsewhere. 

Yeah the only thing that has me worried about this class is the lack of WRs, if Douglas commits thats our only one this class, we got tons of defense players which is awesome but i need some weapons next year for sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Not a good day. But the transition class was always going to be iffy. Florida has a megaton of talent in 2023. That's the class that will make or break Napier and his staff in my eyes.

Yep - today sucked but it was kind of expected. Not landing Perkins is a bummer because things were looking up with him in regards to coming to UF.

If the staff flops for the full cycle of 23' then we'll have every right to panic. 

• 2 months later...