The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

Just now, djw4bucs said:

I’m surrounded by UGA fans right now this is rough. But hey it’s whatever I’m excited for Napier and Go Gators  

It sucks. But the next great era of Florida football is starting, and the next 40-year drought is starting for UGA. 😉

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Welp, with the terribleness of tonight, time for some good news. A certain 6'5" 335 pound OG is coming to UF. It sounds like Montrell Johnson is following.

I'll walk this back. Montrell Johnson is in. Still waiting for confirmation on Torrence. Looks that way, though.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

This seems like great news. 

He actually won the starting CB job opposite Derion Kendrick during the offseason over Kelee Ringo, but he suffered a shoulder injury before the season that caused him to miss basically the entire year. Long with elite athleticism.

39 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Nice! Incredible recruiting staff. 

Happy that the Rams are keeping Henderson. Spencer has a great track record at Penn State. He recruited Micah Parsons and Saquon Barkley. He developed all those DLs they put into the NFL since 2014, including Yetur Gross-Matos, Jayson Oweh, Carl Nassib, and Austin Johnson. The Giants DL also looked damn good during his time there.

Really good weekend for us. As things stand now, it appears that Alabama WR Transfer Javon Baker and ULL RG Transfer O'Cyrus Torrence will also be coming to Florida. We're in the thick of things with Harold Perkins, and S Miguel Mitchell committed.