The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

17 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Devin Moore and Kamari Wilson are some big targets making their decision tomorrow 

Moore is between us and ND

and Wilson is a UGA Commit but I think we have a solid chance for him 

Man, Kamari Wilson would be an insane flip. Don’t see it, though. Devin Moore does seem likely to pick us. 

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Man, Kamari Wilson would be an insane flip. Don’t see it, though. Devin Moore does seem likely to pick us. 

Yeah Wilson would be insane to grab this late same with maybe flipping Humphrey back from UGA as well but that one seems a little far fetched, but he was commited a few months back 

8 hours ago, Scalamania said:

He is not blocked from the SEC - he wants the DC title. There's still a chance he comes to UF. 

Word is that he would need SEC sign off. And from what I saw, the ship has sailed on him to UF.

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yes and no. Long story lol. I'll probably get into some of it tomorrow. Vino is right about Lupoi.

So apparently, Walker Howard was on the verge of decommitting from LSU and visiting UF this past weekend. But at his in-home visit with Brian Kelly on Thursday, Kelly was able to change his mind and convince him to visit LSU. And then they put out that cringey tweet lol.