The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

19 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We’ll likely have a couple of Co-DCs and a DC. Not sure which one Tosh will be.

You're not going to have two co-DCs and a DC. You either have a DC or two co-DCs. But from what I read, Tosh is going to Oregon. Always possible that changes. But that's the information I have.

32 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You're not going to have two co-DCs and a DC. You either have a DC or two co-DCs. But from what I read, Tosh is going to Oregon. Always possible that changes. But that's the information I have.

We had two co-DCs and a DC this year and so did Georgia. Some think it’s just a title to justify higher than normal wages for a position coach.

Well, he’s definitely going to be a free agent now so we’ll see.

Random question, let’s say you all didn’t have a coach right now - would you take Urban back?

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We had two co-DCs and a DC this year and so did Georgia. Some think it’s just a title to justify higher than normal wages for a position coach.

Random question, let’s say you all didn’t have a coach right now - would you take Urban back?

UGA had two co-DCs: Dan Lanning and Glenn Schumann. No on Urban.

7 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Easily - though it’s probably a 3-5 year run only.