The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't give up on Franks. It's not his fault.

I know you're a bit more optimistic about Frank's then most of us but I don't see him coming back and I also don't think the talent is there. He's better of moving on and trying his luck somewhere else IMO. 

5 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Nah, Franks is ****. No coach is fixing this. His mechanics are awful, his footwork sucks, he can't read a blitz and he stares down receivers. He's got no future. 

Sounds like the same garbage people said about Jared Goff last year.

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

also has the worst pocket presence I've seen in a while 

I'm actually not seeing that at all. I'm seeing a guy who is holding the ball too long because he's struggling mentally, but I'm not seeing bad instincts in the pocket.

3 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I know you're a bit more optimistic about Frank's then most of us but I don't see him coming back and I also don't think the talent is there. He's better of moving on and trying his luck somewhere else IMO. 

And just like Brissett, Driskel, and Grier, we'll end up looking like idiots once the guy gets good coaching and a scheme that isn't garbage.

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Very nice win by Taggarts Oregon. 

Bring my that Staff back to Florida. 

Well, bring us Willie Swagger, Cristobal, and Leavitt. I'd like us to keep Seider. I'm ambivalent towards Shannon as LB Coach. I don't know if the rest of Swagger's staff fits.

• Like 1