The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

Big news for us. Lakeland OL Deyavie Hammond has decided to sign early. We're the only official he'll be taking before signing early. He was originally going to wait until February to sign. It's still possible he changes his mind, but if he does sign early, that bodes extremely well for us.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, jrry32 said:

On Zipperer and Summerall, there's some smoke that they may be Miami bound. It's hard to know because they could be trolling us or Miami at this point.

One fan base is going to be really disappointed when they announce. I have a feeling we'll be the happy ones but you never know. 

Unfortunately, I don't have much good news to report right now. Thibodeaux seems to be Oregon bound. We made up ground on Stevenson and Lucas, but nobody can say we're leading on either. We supposedly locked down Tyron Hopper, but we'll see. An interesting rumor going around is that Bama might now be third with Trey Sanders with UGA and UF vying for his commitment. Trey visits this coming weekend. That could be big for us.

Some other "interesting" news: Apparently, Zipperer and Summerall asked Kodak Black to be in their commitment video . . . for Miami. He turned them down. Kids are definitely trolling, but I'm not sure who. xD

EDIT: Also, Manny Diaz leaving is going to really hurt Miami, especially with Tyrique Stevenson.

Edited by jrry32

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Unfortunately, I don't have much good news to report right now. Thibodeaux seems to be Oregon bound.

He was never coming here, so I don't think you'll find too many disappointed fans. 

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

An interesting rumor going around is that Bama might now be third with Trey Sanders with UGA and UF vying for his commitment. Trey visits this coming weekend.

Still have a really hard time buying these Sanders to UF rumors but I would gladly be wrong in the scenario. 

Hopper being locked in is huge and all the news about Elam trending towards the good guys is also huge.