The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Was just curious, I haven't read anything differently in a few weeks.

I think Dorlus just got "visit syndrome" and was worried about being a take here. I think a few people expected him to trend back. 

Zip and Summerall asked Kodak Black to be in their Miami commitment video. But they've also been trolling. A couple other bits of information: Florida has a better shot at Siaki Ika than expected, and Derick Hunter is still talking to us despite telling TAMU that he was going there. Both guys are still most likely going elsewhere, but we're at least still in the fight right now.

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Sanders' recruitment has parent causing scene and/or stealing LOI written all over it. 

I'm not so sure about that haha. It's not like Cope's. Trey's dad seems fine with whatever he chooses. His mom wanted him to go to UF, but I doubt she'll make a scene if he goes elsewhere. But UGA jumping in at the last minute and taking the lead just doesn't smell right. We'll see what happens. Maybe it's all just trolling.

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

He's not coming here - would be sick to beat UGA with Fields but it won't be happening, unfortunately. I think it's an OU/tOSU race right now. 

It really depends on UF. I don't expect us to pursue him. I also think Fields and Emory's relationship might work against us. But if we called, Fields would listen.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It really depends on UF. I don't expect us to pursue him. I also think Fields and Emory's relationship might work against us. But if we called, Fields would listen.

I'm sure he would listen but he the odds of him coming here is as close to 0% as you could get. 

I just really hope he doesn't end up at FSU. 

36 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm sure he would listen but he the odds of him coming here is as close to 0% as you could get. 

I just really hope he doesn't end up at FSU. 

From what I hear, that's unlikely.

25 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Me we get some good news tomorrow, but fully expecting the worst. 

ACC82D7539894F6E947AC1E8E64C4126DC7897C6

Well, here's somewhat good news. I am hearing that Cordale Flott is postponing signing until February.

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Was just curious, I haven't read anything differently in a few weeks.

I think Dorlus just got "visit syndrome" and was worried about being a take here. I think a few people expected him to trend back. 

Welp, Dorlus' visit syndrome is back lol. Kid keeps flipping back and forth.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

LOIs in so far

Eguankun, Kimbrough, Whittemore, Simonds, Hopper, Weston, Jones, Harrod, Wilson Pierre, Marks, Hill & Tarquin. 

Not gonna be a great day. We'll get the Lakeland kids and Steele. No surprises for us. Sanders is going to UGA. You can guess why.