BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

18 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I'm glad I had 3 guys to 3 up who were already on deals cuz with the cap looking to be potentially around $220 in 2022, any of these 1 year signed players this offseason are bound to be paid mad money

I don't think I have even spent close to $35K on 3 Ups. I'm one of the few that love the 1 year 3 Up though. I think my total this year will be less than $7K.

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

I don't think I have even spent close to $35K on 3 Ups. I'm one of the few that love the 1 year 3 Up though. I think my total this year will be less than $7K.

I’m likely leaning toward two players who would be 1 year 3ups as well (after my monster Thuney deal)

36 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Woof Justin Simmons got PAID!

It’s a lot of money this year, but again with the new money coming in next year I’m not sure he’ll be a top 3 paid safety at this time next year.

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

I'm wondering where all the outrage is from the rush to judgement crew here.

Eh, man I've done that in the past, I admit but we are in a time, in life, where I'm not about to toe that line anymore. If there's a reason to be outraged, ill be so when I know it really exists. 

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Eh, man I've done that in the past, I admit but we are in a time, in life, where I'm not about to toe that line anymore. If there's a reason to be outraged, ill be so when I know it really exists. 

Personally I think it looks like a money grab pile on, but I'm reserving judgement for sure.

Edit:  I'm also secretly hoping Jack Easterby coordinated the accusations to keep Deshaun in Houston.  Would be sooooooo lololololol.

Edited by pheltzbahr
  • Like 1