BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Zach Wilson: one year of production at a mid-major school that didn't play anybody good from a Power 5 conference in a COVID-shortened season and about to be drafted by the Jets, who have done nothing to help their offense this offseason beyond overpaying Corey Davis

"he'll probably be just as good as Lawrence"

On that note, I just want to remind everyone I don't think Wilson or Fields are terrible players, I just think they project more like Manziel and Kaepernick, respectively, than true franchise quarterbacks.

Just now, Blue said:

On that note, I just want to remind everyone I don't think Wilson or Fields are terrible players, I just think they project more like Manziel and Kaepernick, respectively, than true franchise quarterbacks.

Okay Jace Amaro

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Okay Jace Amaro

If there's one position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's cornerback.

If there's a second position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's safety.

But if there's a third position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's definitely tight end.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

If there's one position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's cornerback.

If there's a second position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's safety.

But if there's a third position I've struggled to evaluate halfway decently in BDL, it's definitely tight end.

Will this be the year you turn it around!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'd disagree. I think Justin Fields struggles in thoroughly going through his progressions. I do think Lawrence enters the NFL as the best QB prospect, unquestionably.  Having said that, Zach Wilson has great mobility, and can make every throw. He does well through his progressions and I think whomever ends up with him in both the NFL and BDL is going to get a guy with a very high ceiling.

Having said that, if he is drafted by the Jets, I mean...its the Jets.

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Oh believe me, there's plenty of substance. 

On a side note. My wife is from the same town as the Undertaker's wife. They don't know each other but my wife knows her dad and had him as a teacher in HS.

• Like 3