BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

39 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The Cuba team won the championship last year and didn’t get any financial compensation. If we aren’t paying winners, there is zero financial incentive which means all is well. 

Your check got lost in the mail. Sorry that was my responsibility 

• Like 1

@SirA1  the W/L and Divisions should auto populate now when the totals are entered.   

Just fyi,,   if you aren't the owner of a google sheet and someone has something hidden.     Just file and copy over to your own spreadsheet.    You can view anything they've hidden..    Good tip if you work with someone who likes to hide stuff.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Yoo,  Anchorage has 2 games scheduled week 8.    Raleigh has a bye.    Let me know which one on Anchorage's games should be Raleigh.

I changed the Week 8 Game:      Death Valley vs Anchorage..      Looked like that was a divisional week for everyone else.    I switched it to DV vs Raleigh   and everything matched up.

My work here is done.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

@SirA1  the W/L and Divisions should auto populate now when the totals are entered.   

Just fyi,,   if you aren't the owner of a google sheet and someone has something hidden.     Just file and copy over to your own spreadsheet.    You can view anything they've hidden..    Good tip if you work with someone who likes to hide stuff.

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Thanks. Yeah I just copied it and edited things for the 2021 season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

I changed the Week 8 Game:      Death Valley vs Anchorage..      Looked like that was a divisional week for everyone else.    I switched it to DV vs Raleigh   and everything matched up.

My work here is done.

So do I have a bye?