BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If we didn’t go to counseling together I would’ve been so bad and unable to respectfully respond about you trading CJ and not to me.

2018 Me would’ve been BIG man. 2021 me talks about it and moves forward.

When is our next counseling session

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No I don't agree. I would say that the contract he gets will come down

Yeah, the contract someone else gives him

Nah, I don't mean that, but nobody is trading you anything of value for a guy in a contract year who's hurt

Edited by Blue

37 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Good game Lancaster.

Good game, I really didn't think I'd win this one with all of the injuries. Lucky on my part that you were equally banged up.

37 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Please go on a fire sale and disband your team @rackcs

If you wanna be the guy to finally trade for Russell Wilson and allow me to fire sale my team, I'd appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If you wanna be the guy to finally trade for Russell Wilson and allow me to fire sale my team, I'd appreciate that.

@Blueis looking for a Mahomes backup that can yield value next off season. That might be the lead you’re looking for.

• Like 1

Look there are 2 things I find Hilarious #1, The fact that people have got to come on here every single time someone posts a trading block or even makes a trade and talk crap on it. Secondly how people like to claim when a trade happens that they wouldn't give it up so much more even though for days and days that trading block has been posted repeatedly and those people claiming they would have given up more Is Avon Ivan made an offer

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm of the opinion at the moment that Goedert is gone from Philly after this season unless they tag him

And yet that has nothing to do with anything in regards to BDL if anything getting away from Jaylen Hertz which might be one of the worst quarterbacks in the league Is not a bad thing

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Look there are 2 things I find Hilarious #1, The fact that people have got to come on here every single time someone posts a trading block or even makes a trade and talk crap on it. Secondly how people like to claim when a trade happens that they wouldn't give it up so much more even though for days and days that trading block has been posted repeatedly and those people claiming they would have given up more Is Avon Ivan made an offer

@Scoundrel never posted CJ Henderson on the trading block though. I can justify venting in thread.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not saying people should not be allowed to have an opinion I'm just saying that every single time this time all that is ever said is the negative no one ever has anything positive to say

That says more about your trade block than us imo

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm not saying people should not be allowed to have an opinion I'm just saying that every single time this time all that is ever said is the negative no one ever has anything positive to say

Oh I’m fully open and saying what I feel like. It’s all good ultimately and I respect and value you being active on the block.

My opinions on players is different from the respect I’ve got for the hustle in negotiations.