BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

Honestly I don't give a ****. I am done wasting my time on trolling little kids

Seems like a weird hobby to have, but no judgment, feel free to come here and chat when you need a break from that

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

What the **** is actually your issue? you and  The Z other guy who is dead to me seem to have an infatuation with targeting me with every God damn thing you say. I have tried really hard to play nice but I am ******* over it

Because you say ridiculous nonsense, and when you get called out on it you throw a temper tantrum.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because you say ridiculous nonsense, and when you get called out on it you throw a temper tantrum.

Actually I did not Throw a temperature I said I stand by what I said when I said it. You didn't like my answer you don't have to agree with me that's OK that's the point of it being called an opinion.

**** I wasn't even involved in either conversation you write my name into it for no reason. Is you cannot productively and positively have a conversation with me don't talk to me and don't mention me I don't need you in my life to survive

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Actually I did not Throw a temperature I said I stand by what I said when I said it. You didn't like my answer you don't have to agree with me that's OK that's the point of it being called an opinion.

**** I wasn't even involved in either conversation you write my name into it for no reason. Is you cannot productively and positively have a conversation with me don't talk to me and don't mention me I don't need you in my life to survive

Just put him on ignore like you said man, it'll avoid all this for you.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Because what you said was dumb and it was pointed out to you at the time and I was proven right, and the football ain't gonna spike itself.

Learn to admit when you were wrong, it'll save you a lot of time. It's not even hard. Here, I'll give you an example. I thought Josh Allen was going to be a mega-bust and Buffalo would be looking at other options by year three. Instead, he was a long-shot MVP candidate. Probably one of my biggest misses in the draft ever.

See? Easy.

Yes, u said IF the Jets had rhe first pick i wouldn't take TL. And I meant it. 

I didn't agree with BCBs draft choice at rhe time and I said, I stand by how I felt AT THE TIME. Now, sure why bcb did what he did played out to his favor. At the time, I felt how I felt. At the time, I ******* wanted Herbert lol. But I'm not someone who just spews opinions that he changes 30 seconds later or that I didn't think about before I made.

Its your opinion what I said was dumb.  But saying that, makes you ignorant since the word dumb means mute, can't speak. Yeah I didn't stutter, studder, shudder, or skips works. 

* Mic Drop. Welcome to ignore with your pal Lukic.

Edited by wwhickok